I’ve got em’. My husband calls them “Kellyisms.” I can’t help it. Maybe I should see a psychiatrist? However, I don’t think I need to pay someone $250 an hour to tell me, “you’re weird.”
Enjoy my Kellyism list:
- If there is anything on the floor, I have to pick it up. Doesn’t matter what it is.
- If my home starts to resemble the inkling of “clutter,” I have to go through that entire room to remove the offending items.
- I can’t leave the house in the morning unless my bed is made, and I could be running late to work.
- If I don’t have a cup of coffee the moment I wake up in the morning, it sets a “red alert” mood for the rest of the day.
- My purse has to be in the same place every single day in the event of an emergency. No I am not kidding.
- I am terrified of spiders, pincher bugs, ants and bees/wasps/yellow jackets. Actually I am allergic to bees – so that makes sense.
- Due to my Lupus, I truly believe that I am susceptible to every other disease under the sun. Odds are I am not – I am just WAY too hyper aware.
- I will not touch or be near any type of solvents or insecticides. I am convinced it will hurt me.
- My closet is coordinated by the following: Pants, then a sub section (work / casual), shirts etc….I know – TMI.
- I am afraid of the dark.
- I won’t leave my house at night without being accompanied by an adult.
- If there are dishes in the sink, I will fret about it until I take care of it.
- If my football, baseball or basketball starts to lose while watching it on TV, I can’t stand it and leave the room.
- I have to bite the interior of my mouth if I hear the word “irregardless.” It’s NOT A WORD.
- I am constantly thinking that my car tires are running out of air, and my Husband rolls his eyes.
- I make up my own words and they sound ridiculous because my mind races so fast that my mouth can’t keep up.
- 100% noise sensitive, anything loud bothers me to the point where I will vacate the area.
- There are days where I will just hide out in my bedroom (the entire weekend mind you) ….my mind needs peace every once in a while.
Gosh, in writing this out – it makes me look nuts! Sadly, this is the short list.
photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wiredforsound23/5535935930/”>cjdc</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/”>cc</a>